ARIS Express system requirements
ARIS Express is a rather lightweight application putting only a small footprint on your computer's resources. For example, you can run ARIS Express on a netbook. To run ARIS Express, your system must meet the following requirements:
- min. screen resolution: 1024x600 pixels
- min. free disc space: 275 MB
- min. free memory (RAM): 256 MB
- recommended free memory (RAM): 512 MB
- supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 10
ARIS Express should run on any operating system with a correctly installed Java Runtime Environment (JRE). For example, it should run on current Linux distributions, but you might experience some problems in the look & feel of the tool. Officially, ARIS Express is not supported on any platforms besides those mentioned above.
If you are experiencing any problems while downloading, installing or running ARIS Express, take a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQ).