Contest rules for "Alexa, ask ARIS…"
by Christina Heller in BPM is fun posted on 2017-12-07
As always, our contest comes with some basic rules to make up for a fair competition. The rules for the "Alexa, ask ARIS…" contest within ARIS Community are as follows:
- Submit your idea until the 31th of December 2017 at 12:00 am CET.
- Post your idea as an article in the “BPM is Fun” Group in the ARIS Community.
- Write 2-3 questions starting with “Alexa, ask ARIS…” and name the role (or job title) of the person who would ask these question (for example Business Process Owner, CEO, Financial Assistant…)
- Example: A Customer Journey Owner (CJO) wants to know: Alexa, ask ARIS: Where do I have risks and initiatives? Alexa, ask ARIS: Which channels are used most in the journeys I am responsible for? Alexa, ask ARIS: Which customer journey is the most critical?
- Monitor the comments of your post, because we or others might ask questions about your contest entry.
- Deadline for contest submissions is December 31, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. CET.
- The following points are important:
- Participants can increase their chance to win by submitting several ideas.
- You are allowed to submit as many ideas as you want. However, every idea must be significantly different. So don't submit the same or slightly altered idea again.
- Each participant can only win once.
- Every ARIS Community member is allowed to participate, including employees of Software AG. Software AG might ban certain ARIS Community members from the contest to ensure fair competition.
- Submitted ideas will be removed by ARIS Community staff without further notice if they violate the contest rules or ARIS Community Guidelines. You will be informed by email about the reasons if your post was removed.
- Once the contest is closed, a panel of independent judges will determine the winners. The winners will be announced on 5th of January 2018 via ARIS Community and contacted by email. If contacting fails or shipment of the price to the winner is not possible (e.g. export restrictions), a new winner will be determined.
- There is no right to appeal.
- By submitting an idea, the ARIS Community member agrees that Software AG is free to use (but not obligated to use) any input the participant provides, including without limitation, any ideas, concepts, comments, suggestions, or other feedback, for any purpose and without any restriction, license, royalty or other obligation to the participant.
- Keep in mind the following points: