ARIS Developer, Lead, Designer, ARIS Delivery Lead
I have an urgent job opportunity for you if you are looking for new job you can call me on 972-793-7931, or you can send me your updated profile at Kumar@tackleconsulting.net.
Position: ARIS Developer, Lead, Designer, ARIS Delivery Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Full Time
• 10+ years of experience as a Business Process Designer / Architect / Developer / lead
• 4+ years of experience in ARIS Designer/Architect for Business Process and Data Modeling
• Located or willing to work from Charlotte, NC
• Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and communications skills. Provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and Portfolio Delivery Leads
• Project Management experience, preferably managing process modeling projects
• Understanding of Release Cycle Management Process (Design to Production movement)
• Experience with ARIS Platform configuration and Object customization
• ARIS Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience
• ARIS Aware (Legacy - Mashzone)/Process Performance Manager experience
• Experience with agile methodologies, routines and tools
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Understanding of Software AG ARIS Products would be a value add
• Good Understanding of Lean/Agile Methodologies
• Green Belt or Black Belt certified a plus
• Experience in Banking domain (Global Wealth Management, Global Banking, Risk Analytics, Compliance and Finance) would be preferred
• Lead Process modeling workshops and engage business and Technology partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques
• Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
• Responsible for clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key project roles.
• Assesses the adoption risk associated with the change effort. Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement
• Builds action plans and drives execution. Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools
• Identifies, develops and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
• Drives the development of business requirements to satisfy business case objectives, customer and employee impact assessments, and communications
• Customer Champion - Acts as a champion for the customer and creates a customer-focused work environment, ensuring that all decisions and actions are driven by and focused on the customer
• Organizational Skills - Maintains an organized approach to managing daily activities; is able to simultaneously juggle multiple demands to achieve optimal efficiency and productivity.
• Hire adequate talent for the Program