ARIS Online Academy | Lesson 3 "Your first steps in ARIS Business Designer"
I'd like to announce to you the 3rd lesson of the ARIS Online Academy titled "Your first steps in ARIS Business Designer".
If you are a new ARIS user and about to start ARIS Business Designer (or its "bigger brother" ARIS Business Architect) for the first time, this e-learning course guides you as through your first steps:
- Navigate through a process repository
- Understand the overall advantages of the ARIS concept
- Create your own process models using ARIS
- Evaluate your modeling results in a report
Here are some highlights of the course:
Since this 3rd lesson is technically a little bit different than lesson 1 and 2, please note the different handling. To start this course, just click on the button below. After you see the new window click the play button on the lower left corner.
The authors of this e-learning course appreciate your feedback!
- ARIS Online Academy | Lesson 1 "What is BPM"
- ARIS Online Academy | Lesson 2 “Before you start modelling”
Bowie Hinger and Rune Becker