ARIS Librarian Role in Dallas, Tx
Required Skills (include education, proficiency level and/or minimum # of years of experience, tools, software applications, etc. Please list in order of most to least importance): Must be able to work in the USA.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Associate Degree or BS / BA in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, Business and / or equivalent formal training required.
- Minimum of 2 years working in ARIS maintaining object libraries/models, configuring templates, building reports and performing process governance audits
- Experience developing EPC and VACD process models
Preferred Skills (skills that would be beneficial but are not required):
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience with other Software AG applications including Alfabet, ARIS Simulation and ARIS Process Goverance
- Experience facilitating requirements sessions
- Experience with process improvement methodology
- Understanding of UML and BPMN standards
- Experience with data models and technical architecture designs
- Simulation experience
- Technical writing experience
Job Responsibilities & Expectations of Employee (i.e., on-call/pager, shift work, extended hours, travel expectations):
- Ensure the integrity and consistency within the process repository via audits, reporting and governance against the relevant toolsets
- Manage the libraries of standard objects including applications, organization units, data clusters and other entities reused across models
- Maintain Southwest templates and filters
- Perform Process Governance to manage multiple versions of models and publish per release schedule
- Manage LDAP group definition to provide appropriate modeler/user access rights within the repository
- Provide quality assurance reviews for modelers in Southwest’s enterprise process tool and standards to achieve a ‘one modeler view’ within the process repository
- Develop custom reporting as needed to enhance the ability to analyze process models and support BPA metrics
Team information (i.e., size of Team, Team make-up, future projects, Team strengths/weaknesses):
Similar Industry Titles:
Database Administrator, Data Modeler, Process Model Administrator
Companies or User Groups for Sourcing:
Pegasus, Software AG, IBM, Lombardi; Impriva; Pepsico Internationa
Potential Red Flags in a candidate:
- No Business Project Architecture or Business Process Management experience
- Candidate exhibiting signs of being inflexible
- Poor communication skills or poor leadership presence
- Inability to gain buy in without authority