In our pursuit to bring advanced BPM program to Ireland, we are glad to announce the up coming
two days workshop in Dublin on 29th & 30th Mar'10 by Steve Towers - Founder of the Business Process Group.
Steve has invented the phrase Business Process Management (BPM) and Co-created the world's first Advanced
BPM Method - 8 Omega. He has also Received the 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at Gartners San Diego.
This two days workshop will be great primer for beginners and will provide new insight & fresh ideas for people with experience in BPM
and will lead to Certification as a Certified Process Professional (CPP) Levels 1 and 2 (practitioner and professional)
What you will learn:
1. How to uncover significant opportunities for improving processes permanently.
2. Four key 'hands-on' techniques that can be used and deployed immediately
3. How shifting the focus to 'outside-in' can transform complex processes
4. The means to redefine ANY process through the use of a proven, pragmatic method.
5. How processes can be harnessed for strategic long term advantage
6. How Performance Management can be linked to process to achieve successful outcomes.
7. The importance of the Business Process Professional in guiding your business to success
This is one of the most popular & effective BPM workshops which has helped organizations like Virgin, Zara, Fedex, Citigroup,
Disney,Southwest, Apple and Best Buy etc.
Join Steve Towers for an insightful two days workshop and bring your questions to discuss during the live Q&A following the presentation.