Features en detail: BPMN 2 support in ARIS
In the last weeks, my colleagues published articles about new or updated features in ARIS Platform release 5/2010. One major change with that new release was the introduction of BPMN 2.0 support. Today, I kickoff a sequel of articles about BPMN 2.0 support in ARIS, because there is just too much to say for one article ;-)
Here, in this article I just collect the links to the different articles about BPMN 2.0 support in ARIS. I will also post a comment here to inform you if a new article got published. Make sure to subscribe to this article to not miss any details about BPMN 2.0 support in ARIS.
Here is a list of articles in this sequel:
- EPC vs. BPMN comparison
- creating BPMN objects in ARIS
- advanced symbol handling of BPMN 2 symbols
- restriction handling for new connections
- conditional sequence flows
- free selection of objects contained in BPMN pools and lanes
- BPMN 2 workflow patterns
- rotating pool/lane description
- adding multiple lanes at once
- resizing of pools and lanes
I might extend this list in the future based on your feedback.
Note: This article describe a feature introduced or extended with ARIS Platform 7.1 Service Release 5. Some of the improved BPMN 2 features are only available since ARIS Platform 7.1 Service Release 8. See this post for links to similar articles.