Based on SAP Business All-in-One, Pharma.PerformanceREADY is the first genuinely process-oriented end-to-end solution for customers in the pharmaceuticals industry. The solution combines preconfigured SAP software and specialist knowledge with industry-specific process scenarios based on SAP best practices. High-quality project standards guarantee fast solution implementation. With its high scalability, Pharma.PerformanceREADY can be flexibly tailored to a wide range of organizations. To minimize implementation times and costs, IDS Scheer provides an industry reference model and a preconfigured SAP solution for the pharmaceuticals industry.
Pharma.PerformanceREADY covers all value-adding business processes across the entire logistics chain, i.e., planning, sales, procurement, and production. All other processes are also comprehensively supported and integrated, i.e., internal and external accounting, quality management, maintenance, inventory management/transport, and master data management.
Industry.PerformanceREADY from IDS Scheer is a tool-based methodology that accelerates distribution based on prospective validation. Your validation activities are assisted by coordinated coaching and proven models and templates, e.g., validation master plan and SOPs. In particular, the Pharma.PerformanceREADY implementation methodology ensures consistent, traceable documentation of requirements, designs, implementations, risk analyses, and tests.
On June 2, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., we will explain how Pharma.PerformanceREADY can support you in implementation projects.
Pharma.PerformanceREADY enables you to:
- Describe corporate strategy and implement it at the process level
- Analyze market and customer management processes qualitatively and quantitatively and describe optimization measures based on these processes
- Achieve process transparency as the basis for compliance with regulatory requirements, and
- Ensure seamless integration between processes and IT systems.
How you benefit:
- Transparent, standard processes that are applied consistently across the enterprise
- Low project risk as a result of reference processes in ARIS and preconfigured SAP pharmaceuticals solution for process-oriented SAP implementation
- Preconfigured processes and systems save time and money
- Tried-and-true project management standards (templates, guidelines, examples)
- Scalable solution for businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to major corporations
- Sustained process efficiency and ongoing performance monitoring via ARIS Process Performance Manager (ARIS PPM)
- Proven ARIS technology supports fast, precise customization of ERP system to suit individual requirements