You must add a column in your feed, where you can add the colors for your values. I have done it like this:
1. copy the column with the values
2. replace the values with the specific color
In the editor you must set this column for the color of your value.
Thank you for sharing this information, this post is very useful
please also have a look to this guide i created some weeks ago with AMZ 220.127.116.11:
You can use customized colors for a pie chart by doing the following:
- At least, you need 3 columns to define your pie chart with your customized colors:
“Criterion” and “KPI” defines the pie chart itself.
“Color” defines the color of the criterion in the pie chart.
- In this example we entered the data manually and used the following ones:
This means that “by bus” will be yellow in the pie chart, “by car” will be blue …
- Now, you only have to assign the colors to your data. To do so, go to “Assign Data”-Dialog and assign the data as followed:
Please make sure that the drop down menu “Colors” on the Criterion-Column is set to “Color”
This chart looks like this:
Please be informed that colors also could have the following format: #RRGGBB. For example #FF0000 stands for “red”.