You have chosen the ARIS Education Package, because your teacher is using this package or you are focussing on Process Performance Management.
The ARIS Education Package (AEP) is designed to provide the easiest way to make ARIS available for education purposes of leading universities and business schools. AEP was developed to be used as a suplement to business process management lectures.
Process intelligence and performance management offers a completely new way of identifying potentials for improvement on the basis of actual data, such as throughput times, return frequencies, and deadline compliance.
We recommend to start the package with the ARIS PPM Exercises Guide.
- ARIS Process Performance Manager
- ARIS MashZone
- ARIS PPM Exercises Guide (7,9 MB)
- ARIS PPM University Edition Customizing Tutorial (57,7 MB)
- Business Process Analysis Slides (17,0 MB; for faculty members only)
- Process Intelligence Introduction Slides (11,0 MB; for faculty members only)
- Automatic Process Discovery with PPM
- Ebook - Process Intelligence for Dummies
- Customer Reference Story
- Product Website
Video tutorials (Process Performance Management):
Please note: all documents provided here are for you personal use only. Any distribution or commercial usage is not allowed.
Further information can be found in the Process Intelligence and Performance Management installation guide