Have you ever heard of the six “C’s” for the transition of raw data to substantial dashboards? Not yet? Then let me tell you more about it: For the creation of dashboards in ARIS Aware, no programming skills are needed. Follow our “6-C’s- approach” step-by-step and you will start from ugly data analytics and finally end up with beautiful business insights.
Here is how it goes:
- Visual analysis begins data from a multitude of different data sources. The basis is that the selected data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Take all business-relevant data into account, from all disparate sources.
- Start with identifying and acquiring the needed data sources and provide access to the data.
- Enhance and aggregate the disparate data.
- Connect the selected sources and mash up the relevant data in one feed.
- Build your dashboard by composing and arranging the numerous data visualization components.
- Our dashboard builder provides many widgets, which you can easily add according to your preferences. Choose the best visualization for your data and customize your dashboard.
- Assign data feeds and filters.
- Assign dashboards to ARIS content stored in the ARIS repository.
- Define positions and access privileges.
- Present your dashboards to different stakeholders such as management, process owners, project managers and operational employees. With ARIS Aware, even non-technical users are able to access information via interactive and intuitive dashboards that are easy to understand.
- Uncover insights using elaborate dashboards.